PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: Online Apply PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration 2021 | PM Samman Nidhi Yojana Online | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status| PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Farmer Registration | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Installments.
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is started by the government in the year 2019. In the financial budget of the year 2020, central minister Piyush Goyal started the PM Samman Kisan Nidhi Yojana. Under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana initially all that small farmers are included who have a 2-hectare field or less than that but later it is made for all the farmers in the country.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
The government announced that 6000 rupees will be distributed to the farmers in the form of 3 installments worth rupees 6000 in a year. This financial help is very beneficial for the farmer. They can utilise it for their personal usage as well as for farming. India is an agricultural dominated country , a lot of people in India are dependent on agriculture to earn their livelihood.
Farmers profession is full of unevenness due to bad weather , lack of monsoon which causes several financial problems. Keeping this in mind , the government of India decided to provide help to the farmers . Hence, starting the scheme of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Key Highlights
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|Central Government scheme
|PM Narendra Modi
|Financial support to the family of farmers
|Benefit Under this scheme
|6000 economy help to all the needy farmers of the country
|24th February 2019
|1st December 2018
|Scheme revised on
|1st June 2019
|2000 rupees in 3 installments
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Declaration
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi was launched on 1 February 2019. The first installments to the beneficiaries was provided on 31 March 2019.On the first installment, the government will provide pensions for almost 2.25 crores small farmers. It is started by the central governments . All the states can take benefit of this scheme. Initially , it is only for those small farmers which have land less than 2.5 acres but than it is provided to all the farmers in the country.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Farmer Registration
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan pmkisan.gov.in.
- In the section of the Menu on the website, you will see an option of Farmers Corner on the right hand side.
- You have to click on the option of Farmer’s Corner under which you will see an option of New PM Kisan registration.
- Select the option with the New Registration, first you have to enter the Aadhaar Card Number of the farmer whose you want to apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- If the details of the farmer are registered under PM Kisan, then you will see the information there, in case the details are not registered, you will be told to make a new application.
- You have to click on apply now.
- Click on the new application, enter farmer’s personal information, bank account information such as the bank’s mobile number, and information about the land along with the Bank AC Number and IFSC Code.
- Fill all the information online, you will have to submit this application.
- As you have submitted your application for PM Kisan Yojana, and after a few days you will be able to check the status of your application also with your Aadhar card number.
- Your application is submitted , now it is verified by the district authorities and you will be informed .
If All is well, then when the next installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is sent, the first installment of ₹ 2000 will be sent to your account, its status can also be checked online.
- Rajasthan Land Records Online
- Open bank of Baroda Online
- What is Blockchain Technology
- Role of Technology in Education
- Difference Between IPO and FPO
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status Check
- If you have previously applied for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana or have just done it, you can check the status of your application, the status of your payment.
- Go to the official website of PM Kisan pmkisan.gov.in
- Pmkisan.gov.in under the menu section you will see an option of Farmer’s Corner.
- In the farmer’s corner, you get an option of PM Kisan Beneficiary Status.
- You have to select the option with beneficiary status, now you can check the status from here either through the Aadhaar number or account number and also with a mobile number.
- Enter whichever of these three you have and click on the button with Getdata.
Documents Required to Apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
While applying for PM Kisan Yojana applicants have to upload some important document. We have made a list of documents in the subsequent section of this article. You should have these documents for applying in Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- The farmers should have at least 2 hectares of field of their own.
- The original paper of the field.
- Bank Passbook of Applicant.
- Passport size photo.
- Aadhar card of Recipient.
- Voter ID card.
- Identity card.
- Residence Certificate.
- Driving Licence of Candidate.
- Full details of land from land revenue department.
Objective of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- The scheme aims to provide better lifestyle to the farmers of India.
- It will provide them financial help of 6000 rupees directly transferred to their bank accounts through DBT.
- The scheme aims to double the farmer income in the next 3 years.
- The scheme will help small farmers not only in their profession but also in their day to day life.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Eligibility
- If the scheme is made for farmers , then it does not mean that it is for all the farmers . There are some exceptions in it because it can be sometimes misused by big farmers and landlords.
- All those farmers whose family members are in government service cannot take benefit of this scheme.
- All pensioners whose monthly pension is more than 10000 rupees are exempted to take benefit of this scheme.
- All persons who have different source of income rather than agriculture could not take the benefit of this scheme.
- All those farmers who does not have official documents of their land are not eligible to take benefit of this scheme.
Features of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- The amount of this yojana is assigned to the farmer’s account once registration will be completed and state govt verifies the account of the beneficiary.
- The verification of the details are done by the state government on District level.
- The advantages of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is extended in each state of India except West Bengal.
- Almost 70 lakh farmers are there in West Bengal who are seized of the profits of PM Kisan Saman Nidhi yojana. Government of West Bengal had not verified the application of some of the farmers living in West Bengal.
- PM Narendra Modi praised all the recipients of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Important links for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
|New Farmer Registration
|Edit Aadhar Details
Edit Aadhaar Card Info in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Application
All those applicants who have submitted their incorrect Aadhar Card details and want to correct them can follow the process given below in this article-
- At first, applicants have to open the official portal PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- The homepage of the site will open on your screen.
- Click the “Edit Aadhaar Failure Records” option present under “Farmers Section”.
- A new page will open on your screen in which aspirants can edit their Aadhar Card number.
- Next, enter your “Aadhaar Card” number and Captcha given on the screen.
- Submit the information and correct the changes as per your requirement.
Check Status of PMKSNY Self Registered/CSC Farmer
Aspirants who want to check status of self registered/ CSC farmers can follow the steps given below. By implementing the given process, aspirants can easily view their status.
- Initially, candidates have to visit the official portal of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- Now, search the link of “Status of Self Registered/ CSC Famers” on the home page of the portal.
- A new page will open on your screen, insert data like Aadhaar Number and Code given on the screen.
- Hit the “Search” button on your display.
- Status of PMKSNY Self Registered/CSC Farmer will flash on your screen.
- Cross verify all the info and check the status.
Download PM Kisan Mobile Application
Procedure for downloading this application is very easy. Applicants who have Android mobile can visit Play Store to download application. To get this application from website procedure is discussed below-
- At first, applicants have to visit the official website.
- In the right corner of the home page, candidates will see an option to download PM Kisan mobile app
- Click on this link.
- Google Play Store will open on your screen and the option for install will pop up.
- If the app is compatible with your device then download it on your phone.
- Kindly click on install all features will show in this application in a very concise way.
PM kisan Helpline Number
In case aspirants have any technical issues or want to know more about PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme then contact to the helpline number given below.
- Phone: 011-23381092
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Farmer’s welfare section
- Phone Number: 91-11-23382401
- Email: pmkisan-hqrs[at]gov[dot]in
PM Kisan 10th Installment Date
Farmers await the 10th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM KISAN) which is expected to be released soon this month by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Recipients can get the latest updates by logging into PM Kisan’s official website at pmkisan.gov.in.
It should be noted that to date the Center has paid nine installments of 2000 rupees each directly to the bank accounts of eligible farmers.
Previously, the government had planned to release the 10th Installment of PM Kisan on December 15, 2021, but was unable to do so for certain reasons.
Sources now said the center will pay out Prime Minister Kisan’s money before December 25th to the recipients’ bank accounts.
Recipients received 9 installments so far
Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana have received a total of 9 installments and are now eagerly awaiting the 10th installment.
Lakhs of peasants in the country have not yet received the ninth installment. According to the information obtained on PM Kisan’s website.
All farmers who have applied for the ninth installment by September 30th will have their money transferred to their account along with the 10th installment.
If you have any questions or doubts, about PM Kisan Yojana, you can log on to PM Kisan’s official website at pmkisan.gov.in. You can also go to your district’s agricultural office and find out about the problem with the official responsible.
E-KYC to avail benefits of PM Kisan Yojana
Aadhaar Card must be linked to the PM Kisan account, otherwise, there are no benefits. Linking Aadhaar to the account can be done in a few simple steps. They are as follows-
- The person needs to log into the PM Kisan official website at pmkisan.gov.in
- The person has to click on the “e-KYC” option on the
- A new page opens where you have to enter the number of the Aadhaar card, the Captcha code, and click on Search.
- Then you will be asked to enter the mobile phone number associated with the Aadhaar card.
- After you have entered that, you must click on ‘Get OTP’.
- Now the person must enter the OTP in the specified field enter.
The person must take into account that the PM Kisan e-KYC is sent successfully.